Thursday, October 11, 2007

dreary day dreams

man, i wish it was nice out.

props to ps following up on my fire alarm going off yesterday.

i don't have too much to say today.

but i definitely was not a fan of monday becoming tuesday. that is ludicrous, especially since i lost a precious day off. why does the university feel the need to do this?

my greatest gripe, however, is the fact that a long weekend isn't even relaxing. I had two quizzes when i came back for tuesday. I probably would have rather went to school for the entire weekend.

i am just not that kind of learner, unfortunately. It is much too hard to motivate oneself on a long weekend.

more or less, enjoy the shit weather - i have to go sign my beach house lease and pretend i am still a student here.

be real.

No comments: