Thursday, September 20, 2007

why no drunk bus?

Regardless of the strained town/gown relations, it is god damn irresponsible for the school to not have a drunk bus. While they acknowledge that students do drink, they refuse to be associated with anything that associates them with the drinking.

So essentially, as far as Fairfield U is concerned, I would be better served jumping in my car loaded, potentially crashing, even more likely getting a DUI now that they have so many of those damn cop checks on Post road, all because the University does not want to offer a simple solution.

My freshman year, I do not care what anyone says but I was at the boobytrap and walked out to find a Datco Fairfield bus down the block and me and my roommate caught it back to campus. Everyone on it was tit hammered. I believe the CT post wrote a little something on it. Good.

The mirror posed the question last year - i'm going to look into it again because it's not right that such a simple solution is such a problem.

And FUCK Fairfield cab - you're liable to end up in another state with those alchy bastards driving you around.

be real

2 comments:

Take A Knee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Take A Knee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.